Tuesday 30 July 2013

Stella

Here is another quick make and it is a Stella creation.  Stella comes from Craftsuprint and is the brainchild of Carol Smith, if you fancy getting your hands on one of the Stella creations go to the link for Carol and you will see loads of her Stella creations.  Stella always makes everyone smile.  She has a face for all occasions.  Go on and have a look.

(Just so that I get everything right about the image, I would like to explain - The design/copyright of the sheet belongs to Carol Smith the artwork used to make the sheet is the copyright of bugaboostamps. Carol has purchased the artwork and the right to use the art in her designs for commercial use from bugaboo.)


The only thing that I did with Stella was to put glitter on her hair, I attached 4 bigger (sticky) sparkly brads and put a silver sticky border round the full card.
  
The sentiment came with the card and I thought it was wonderful and so true for many,

"You know you're getting older when .... You're sure everything you can't find is in a secure safe place somewhere".  

I know that this sentiment describes me to a T, I don't know about anyone else. lol




6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great card, love the sentiment, how many times have I said that. xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Love the humour in this and your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the card and the sentiment is something I say nearly every day .... if only I could remember the safe place ....it must have hundreds of thing in it xx

Rosy Newlun said...

That is so true!!! I'm like that, too. Wow, your cards Jen - amazing!! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yes, my feet are up LOL (like 24/7) :D But I can still put some glue on some paper this way. I'm going to check out some more of your creations <3 love love

NanaConnie said...

Love this, Jen! Too funny. Stella is one of my favorite ever characters and you've showcased her so well. :-D

Kazzie Ice said...


describes me perfectly, and I do love all things Stella, I have so many of them and the Gus ones too! Love this one! xx