Wednesday 10 July 2013

Cute cards

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that you are all having a wonderful day and also hope that the sun is shining for you.  Unfortunately, for us in Renfrew, the sun has popped his head behind the clouds and I don't think he is going to pop back out again.  So it looks like it is going to be cloudy all day, although the heat hasn't disappeared.  I can only hope that the sun will appear tomorrow again, as I am having withdrawal symptoms from having no sun.


Anyway, I have made a couple of cute little cards for today, I haven't made them for anyone in particular, so they will just go into my little stash of cards.  I will keep them in case I have forgotten someone's birthday and suddenly remember - at least I will have some sort of card to give them.  So here they are, not perfect I know but they were done as a 'quick fix'.

These cards were made with 'freebies' given to me through my subscription to a magazine.  









1 comment:

Ita said...

Jen you have been a busy bee lol love this card,great idea about leaving the occasion blank.
Smiles
Ita