Saturday 13 July 2013

Little ole me

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all having a fantastic weekend and that the sun is shining brightly for you as it is for me.  This weather is absolutely glorious and I really don't want it to finish.

I am having major problems with my laptop and I am going to have to take it into the repair shop as it is not doing what it is told.  So I thought it better to tell you, that I might not be around for a while and won't be able to post anything for a while. Unless I can borrow a laptop from somewhere, but even at that I won't be able to get access to all of my documents.  I just hope that they are able to save everything that I have saved on my laptop and that they don't have to take it back to factory settings, that would be awful.  I am going to try and schedule some things that have to go out, and I probably won't have my laptop back by then, so hopefully it will work.

So fingers crossed for me, and I can only hope it is nothing too disastrous.  At least I have insurance on it and they would have to give me a new laptop if it is broken.  We will have to wait and see what happens though.

So I will be back as soon as I can.

For your enjoyment (lol) and a bit of hilarity, my mum and I were looking through some old photographs the other night (not them all as it would have taken too long), just some of them.  We came across a couple of - yup - you know who .....................................  ME!!!!   So I thought I would post them for you, to see how cute I was or 'pug ugly'. lol

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.



My very first picture of me starting school.  
I look a bit windswept, I don't know why they do this to children, they wait until they have been in school the whole day, their hair is messed up, their shirt doesn't look as if it has been ironed for about a month, their ties aren't straight and they look dirty.  Their mum's aren't there to fix  (well that is my excuse) lol




Here I am aged about nearly 2, digging in the most horrid beach imaginable. lol
I think we were on a day trip away to Saltcoats, which at that time the beach really wasn't very nice, as it was mostly shale and dirt!!


Anyway, I have given you a little insight to my childhood, who knows maybe I will post some other childhood pictures for you to see once I come across some more.

Have a great weekend everyone.




4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

You are adorable and so cute.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ita said...

Hope all will be fixed soon,love the photos.
Smiles
Ita

Bipasha K. said...

OMG Jen..as cute as an angel ! Our little Jen :)

Hugs,
Bips

KraftyAl said...

Jen, you haven't really changed over the years, you still look the same. Cute photographs. xx