Saturday 6 July 2013

With Love

Good morning everyone, I hope you are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.  Hopefully the sun is shining for you as well.   Our sun is trying very hard to pop out through the clouds, so hopefully it will manage to get through the clouds and this will give us  a wonderful sunny day.


I have finished another card, which I do hope that you like.  I started the card off with a white panel and then matted it with a purple piece of paper which had first been embossed with an embossing folder.  I can't remember the name of this one, but it came with the eBosser.  

I then cut out a Tattered Lace die and turned it so that it would sit like a diamond in the centre of the card.  I then cut the circular die from Venetian Accents and then another die from Asian Accents.  Both of these dies were attached with sticky foam pads to bring them up of the card.  I stamped the smaller die with "With Love".  I also cut out swirls from dies and then coloured in the swirls with silver pens.  To finish off the card I attached two charms and added one white crinkly ribbon and two pearl pins.







I hope that you like my new card, I will be doing more today and hope to have them posted at some point.  Have a great weekend everyone.




2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Jennifer. xxx

Ita said...

Hi Jenn STUNNING card,I love the Dies you used ,also the lilac it is a WOW,I am also in a lilac mode at the moment.
Smiles,
Ita