Monday 8 July 2013

The Owl and the Pussy Cat

I was fortunate enough to be given one of the Farmyard Fellows CD's that has been inspired by Clinton Rose.  He has a Facebook Page which you should go along and have a look at, if you are interested in getting one of these fantastic CD's.

Christina Griffiths of Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls was given 3 of these CD's to give out as a givewaway, she was the first one that I have seen with this CD.

When I first had a look at the CD, I was impressed with all the embellishments that you could attach to the cards and the fact that there is 2 different sizes that you can print out makes it so much better.

I have made two of the cards the "Owl and the Pussycat", I printed them out onto glossy card and I have attached quite a few of the embellishments that are available for you to print out to make your card a one off.

Making up these cards reminded me of when I was young and making up little dolls and putting on their own little things.

Have a look and see what you think and maybe even think about going over to Clint's Facebook page and buying a copy of this fantastic CD.  He is also thinking of doing another CD which could include a jungle CD.






I hope that you like these cute little cards, that can either be made into Happy Birthday cards, Christmas cards, Easter cards, Mother's or Father's Day cards, Thank you cards.  They have loads of embellishments which you can attach to make them your own.  They are really fun to make and take you back to your childhood when you used to dress up little paper dolls and put all sorts of dresses onto them.  Go on have a look and buy  a copy, you won't be disappointed.








3 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

What a fantastic job you have done with the images from the CD .. they look really good and I am sure that Clint will be delighted with the result xx

NanaConnie said...

These are both so adorable, Jen! Love the candy cane sentiment on the Christmas card. :-D

Clint said...

They look fantastic Jen, I love how you've adapted the owl by colouring parts of it in! I'm impressed.