Tuesday 16 July 2013

Update

Good evening my bloggie friends,  I have managed to get a hold of my son's laptop to update a few things tonight.

My laptop has now gone into get fixed and I don't know how long it will be gone for, the insurance will cover all the repair costs which is something.  However, the last time it had gone in to be fixed it was away for about 3 months!!!!  I only hope it isn't away that long this time.  I will borrow my son's laptop when I can, but it certainly won't be as long as I had my own.  So I may not be able to post things when I like.

First two disappointments for me are, I had agreed to be a DT on Beyond Grey and Lady Anne's Christmas Challenge, however, due to the fact that I haven't been very well lately I didn't think it would be fair of me to continue with these positions.  I felt that I would let people down and that is the last thing that I would have wanted, as I do not like to let anyone down.  So I thought it best to decline these offers and let the wonderful ladies who run these blogs get someone else who would be able to offer more of their time that I could. 

At least I took ill with my MS before I got too involved in either of these blogs and it made me realise that I really shouldn't have taken on these roles and that I was just too quick to make the decision.

So for this, I apologise to both of these blogs for accepting before I had really thought about it.

I wish both blogs the greatest of successes and I would ask that you all support these blogs by joining in their challenges.


                                                      Jen

 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I had the same problem a few months ago. I know the feeling and it really sucks. :-/
I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Wendy L said...

Hope all gets well soon on both fronts. xxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That is really unfortunate Jen, hopefully you'll get another chance to do so when your symptoms are better!