Saturday 6 July 2013

What have I won?

So far in this month, I have won


5 digi stamps of my choice from  Limited Runs Digital Stamps



Crinkly Ribbon from My Craft Spot 


                                                            

I have also had letters published in two magazines, winning prizes in the process.








I won Top 3 at Craft my Life - All Crafts Challenge for July.  I won with my Carousel.



I have been pleased with what I have won so far this month, who knows maybe I will win more.  I will keep you up-to-date with any of my wins.





2 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Congratulations on all your wins Jen they are well deserved... and may you win many more xx

Ita said...

Hi Jenn congrats you are very lucky,you deserve it.I must get a lesson from you ,on how to enter challanges,still waiting fro the new Specs.
Smiles
Ita