Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bit by the Bug Tuesday - Marcella

It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday. The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebies over at Creative Bug on the Loose. This week we have...

Marcella





Here is my card ...........



I coloured the image of Marcella with Promarkers and I used Pinflair Craft Glaze in order to give her a little shine, which I don't know whether or not you can see it.   I put two different coloured borders at the top and the bottom of the card and used self adhesive stickers around the monkey. 

So, what are you waiting for? To take advantage of this sweet image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring this cute little Mortimer monkey home with you. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.





I've caught the Bug, have you?





No comments: