Thursday 5 September 2013

Another prize

I am so excited as I won another prize over at 
A Look Through My Eyes

Thank you Deb for this wonderful prize, I won these goodies and a gift certificate to spend at Angela Holt Designs Shop, which will have to make their way across land and sea.  
Deb was celebrating her and her hubby Paul's  3rd Anniversary and the birthday of Eva who turned 1 year old and who has just recently joined their family, 
and what a little 'sweety' she is, go across to Deb's site and have a look at the wonderful pics 
that she has posted.  
Deb decided that in order to celebrate these wonderful events she would give away these wonderful prizes, I thought it should have been the other way around. lol

OOOhhh I can't wait until they arrive

(I have been trying for ever to centre these two blinkies, but it is not working for me)


A Look Through My Eyes





the bling chronicles




















1 comment:

Ita said...

Congrats Jenn I also left a comment on the willing blog.
Smiles
Ita