Sunday 15 September 2013

Allsorts Challenge - Week 224 - Baby Baby

Allsorts Challenge - Week 224 - Baby Boy

Good morning everyone, sorry I have been MIA for a while, I will try and post when I can.  Today, I am going to enter a few cards into the Alllsorts Challenge - Week 224 - Baby Baby.  I am entering 3 creations into the challenge, but there might be one that is backlinked (I am not too sure) so that will not be included into the challenge, but I would like the other ones to be considered for this challenge.  So here we go.


This is another card which is proving popular amongst the baby cards and it seems to be all boys for the minute.  I have got a few baby girl cards in my box, but they aren't going as well as the boys' ones.  So it must be something in the water that is making everyone produce boys for the minute.

I enjoyed making this card as it had so many little bits and pieces attached to the card.  I honestly cannot remember the name of the card, (sorry about that) but it really was a great card to make from start to finish.



This one was a new card which I just completed today, I know there is another one that is similar but that one went away about 2 weeks ago.  I seem to be getting similar orders as people are seeing the cards, liking them and asking for me to produce a similar one to the one previous.  So I think I best have everything that I need cut out for this type of card as it is proving to be rather popular.


I hope that everyone likes my new cards which are just getting ready to leave 'home' and meet their new babies.









5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Jen, gorgeous card but you need to link to the challenge blog too so that other DT's will come and have a peep. xxx

Unknown said...

Unusual card love the dresser with the toys etc. Love it ...

Rosy Newlun said...

Both are complete gorgeousness, Jen! More success my friend ♥

Sarah said...

Gorgeous baby cards Jen, I love all the details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Baby Baby challenge x

brenda said...

A delightful baby card Jen, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x