Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bit by the Bug Tuesday - Little Monkeys Jumping on Bed

It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday. The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebies over at Creative Bug on the Loose. This week we have...

Little Monkeys Jumping on Bed





Here is my card ..............



I cut out the whole of the image and set it on a V-shape to prop up the back of the card.  I coloured in the card with my Promarkers and attached the sentiment which I got from Decosse's Dynamite Doodle, Lisa very kindly sent me this sentiment and I thought that it would look good on this card.



So, what are you waiting for? To take advantage of this sweet image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring these cute little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed home with you. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.





I've caught the Bug, have you?





2 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh, so cute Jen - Love how you colored them and the striped background! I can hear 'no more monkeys jumping on the bed' in my head now!

Patricia said...

No more monkeys jumping on the bed........
Long time since I sang that.

Loving your fantastic card, great colours and super cute image.
Happy crafting

Patricia xx