Monday 21 October 2013

Silver Bauble Card


Silver Bauble Card

I took inspiration from a tutorial over at Christina Griffith's blog card-making-magic.com - Bauble Card

I followed the majority of this tutorial although I did do a couple of things differently. I matted and layered the card with red and white card, embossed the white card with Creative Expressions A4 Embossing Folder - Heart Lattice, I then put a crystal swirl on the left hand side of the card.
I then cut out a full bauble shape and a bauble shape with the inside cut out.  I then used strips of paper to put across the bauble in order to mimic diamonds on the inside.  Then I used different colours of glitter in each of the separate sections.  On the outside of the bauble I used Flitter Glue and Silver Mega Flakes to colour the outside of the bauble silver.
I then used a Merry Christmas sticker to put at the bottom left hand side of the card.









4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I love the sparkling effects.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christina Griffiths said...

Hey it's looking good and thank you for adding the link to my website Jen it is much appreciated xx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jen, xxx

Patricia said...

Love, love, love it
Have a great day

Patricia xx