Saturday 12 October 2013

More Christmas cards

Hi everyone, here are a few more Christmas cards that I have made this afternoon.






All of these cards were made in exactly the same way.  Each of the cards were matted and layered with silver mirror card and then the white sheet of card was embossed with a folder.  I followed the tutorial from Christina Griffiths - www.card-making-magic blog.I then cut out the shapes (freehand)  from glitter paper and stuck them to the card using sticky fixers.  I used sentiments that I had in my stash to match the colour of the main images.  I stuck a few glitter domes at each corner and on some of them I put flourishes and angels wings from diamantes.


                                               




2 comments:

Wendy L said...

A lovely selection of card Jen, so pretty, xxx

Patricia said...

Great selection of cards, I love that you have cut the shapes by hand. They look terrific, good for you, no way could i have done them so neat.
Have a great week

Patricia xxx