Monday 7 October 2013

16th Birthday

I was asked to make a very floral, girly, card for a 16 year old.  Her mum had a lot of input into what she was wanting on the card, so this card was basically made to exactly as asked for.  


I used the Venetian Accents border die and cut it out twice, I then stuck these two border pieces onto the card and plaited ribbon through.  I then stuck a pink bow and put a pink dazzler and two stick pins to finish off the card.  I put Dannah's name down the right hand side of the card,
 using diamantes to spell out her name.




I cut out the number 16 and stuck this down with foam stickers on top of pink Happy Birthday paper.  I used a 16th Birthday badge created by Annette of Netty's Cards.  The other side of the page was a decoupaged Fairy Wishes which I got from Craftsuprint CUP345452-1483
I sprinkled some Glamour Dust over the Fairy and the rose and the butterfly (which was not part of the Fairy Wishes decoupage)


Box for card - I attached a couple of little charms at the top of the roses



I hope you like my girly card.







3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful. She is going to treasure it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Patricia said...

Good evening Jennifer,
Beautiful card and a wonderful box.
The person receiving it will a treasure it for every I am sure
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Annette said...

It's lovely Jen. I really LOVE the girlie theme (and I love pink!). I'll bet Dannah loves it. How great to have it so personal for her.
Hugs
Annette
xx