Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bit by the Bug Tuesday - Petrified Pumpkin


It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday. The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebies over at Creative Bug on the Loose. This week we have,

Petrified Pumpkin




Here is my card ...........




I fussy cut the image and coloured it with my promarkers, I used coloured glitter on parts of the pumpkin, leaves, stalk, eyes.  I put the image on a black background so as to make the image stand out.  I also used the 'October' sentiment which was given to me by 

This pumpkin certainly looks petrified whatever it has seen, who knows what it could be as Halloween is just around the corner!!



So, what are you waiting for? 
To take advantage of this Halloween image, head on over to 
Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring this 
Petrified Pumpkin home with you. 

While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.





I've caught the Bug, have you?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, well this sure scares me, wonder what it has seen? Lovely image beautifully coloured.

Wilma x x x

Patricia said...

Absolutely brilliant, those "eyes" are real scary!!!
Have a great day
Hugs

Patricia xx