Saturday 20 April 2013

Christopher's Birthday - 613 Avenue Create - Challenge 19 - Create a shaped card / Create a scrap page

My little baby boy (he will kill me if he knows that I have put this), turned 24 years of age yesterday. I cannot believe that it is 24 years since I had him. I am also going to enter this card into the Forever Friends: Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes I always make him a card for his birthday, but he generally likes 'cards for kids', I don't think he likes to be reminded that 'he is a man' now, mind you that is to be disputed at times. lol Anyway, here is the card that I made him for his 24th Birthday.


  

2 comments:

KarinNettchen said...

Hallo Jen,
eine sehr schöne Karte, für einen lieben Sohn.
L.G.KarinNettchen

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Jen! This is so cute! It's great he likes kids cards :) Time flies too quickly! Your card is just perfect for our challenge this week! I love the design, papers and the sentiment (LOL)! Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator