Saturday 8 June 2013

Plaited Ribbon Card

Good morning everyone, it is an absolutely beautiful sunny day here in Renfrew. I can't believe the weather, it is so beautiful.

I am not going to put the details of how I made this card on this page, as I don't feel that it is right as this is a paid class that I 'attended'.  Christina is starting out a new venture with The Art Studio, where you make 3 different cards which are not on her card-making-magic site.

You register and pay a small amount to take part in the classes that Christina does. In the first class you make 3 cards,  I have now completed all 3 of these cards which you can see in the blog and hope that you like.

 As this is my first attempt, there are a couple of things that I am not happy with, so I will create them again until I am happy with what I produce. This card is going to be given to a friend who's birthday is in August, so I don't know what her reaction will be when she receives it, I will let you all know in time.











 

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

This one is gorgeous too. xxx