Thursday 20 June 2013

Little girl with roses

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all having a good day so far.  Well, today in Renfrew the sun is definately NOT shining, it looks as if the rain is on the way.  They have been telling us that there are storms on the way and I must admit it certainly feels like it.  There is no air, it is so clammy and unpleasant.  Hopefully, the rain will come and go as quick as it came.

Well, I have surpassed myself by colouring in an image of a little girl with roses.  It is not perfect, but it is a start.

I coloured the little girl with my watercolour pencils and then matted her on top of a Floral Oval die-cut.  I put a couple of  little red Twinkle Goosebumps from Queen & Co and a couple of stickers that I won from Paper Cellar, the paper also came from my winnings - also from the Paper Cellar.

Hopefully, you will all like my little card.








4 comments:

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Jen. Love the floral die-cut you have used here. Your colouring of the image is lovely. Hugs, Suze

NanaConnie said...

Oh, she's so precious in her purple hat, Jen. Love that delicate lacy frame you used. I think your coloring is exquisite. Marvelous step card!

Rosy Newlun said...

Dear Jen - she is exquisite! From her hat to her cute little boots! What a darling card!
And thank you always for your kind comments on my blog, they lift me up! Aloha ♥ Rosy

Nancy said...

What a pretty card, Jen! That image is so sweet! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment! I hope you come again!...Nancy :o)