Sunday 10 March 2013

Elegant

Good morning everyone, I know it has been a while since I last posted, but I am back to post a card. lol I am entering this card into CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge March 10 - "You're DIE-namite" Challenge Dust off those die cut machines friends and show us your DIE-namite creativity! Create a CAS card/project that uses a die cut on it (card base does not count..lol). Any theme, any colors....as long as it has at least one die cut...the choice is yours! So here it is

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card Jennifer!!!!! That diecut is to die for , lol..... I look forward to getting to know you more! To answer your question on my blog:
How do you link back to my blog??? Ok so first you would have to click on the title of your blog post that you are linking, I dont' see a title above but it would be the March 10th post...once you do that you can go to the top of your browswer (firefox or Internet explorer..what ever you are using) and click on the URL...(the url is the http:/www.) Right click on it and choose copy in the scroll down menu ......... this will allow that URL to be copied on your invisible clipboard!) Then go back to my blog in the comment section, right click again and choose paste in the menu and it will put that link in the comment box! Make sure you right click in the empty space in the comment box to get the menu. I hope this is clear!!!! Good Luck!!!!

Cheri said...

Hi Jennifer....I came right over from Outlawz to see your blog and to join as a follower!!!

Pryn said...

This card is completely stunning, Jennifer! So much class and elegance...I love it! I am now a follower of your awesome blog!

Rosy Newlun said...

Woo hooo Jennifer -- extreme gorgeousness here! Way to go!!!