Monday 11 March 2013

Forever Friends challenge & Docrafts Challenge

Hi everyone, I got up this morning to a lovely covering of snow, but it has gone now. The wind has remained and it is absolutely freezing although the sun is shining brightly. I hope that you all have a wonderful, happy week and that your weather isn't too bad. I am entering the following card into the Fortnightly Challenge 57 - Shaped Cards over at Forever Friends, it can be anything but a square, and also Docrafts - make a shaped card


I think I am doing something wrong with my blog as my writing is going across my pictures and I don't know what I am doing. So if you can help, I would be grateful. Thank you all for looking.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenni, thanks for commenting on my candy, why don't yu join my blog as a new member as I do have another candy coming up for Easter...have joined yours...love this card and looks ok, no writing across the image at all...aNNie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, thanks for popping by my blog, I appreciate the visit. Your card is very sweet, I love the shape you've used
and the soft colours too
Hugs Julie P

Sandra H said...

Morning Jenn, Oh wow your shaped card and image is just so beautiful and all of the lovely embellishments used has produced such a wonderful creation thanks for joining our challenge at Forever Friends " SHAPED CARD" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

ursula Uphof said...

What a clever folded card.,Love it and all the embellishments and colours are beautiful.

Karen said...

Your card is awesome! I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen

Rachel said...

Lovely.....what a beautifull card, great shape! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends , hugs Rachel