Saturday 29 April 2017

New cards

Hiya everyone

Here are a few more cards that I have only recently made, I do hope that you like them.




7 x7 white card.  I die cut Creative Expenssions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Elephant, Giraffe and Lion and some of the Signature Collection dies by Sara Davies - Rattle, Dummy and Bottle.



6 x 6 card, I cut out dies by Sue Wilson - Elephant, Giraffe, Lion and Pitter Patter on the top left hand corner.  



DL card - used dark purple and light purple and cut out dies to decorate the bunting.  The dies used were from Die-Versions - A Hint of Lime font.







This card was created by using the free gift that I got from one of my magazines.  I only used 'Happy Birthday' and 2 of the roses from the die.  The heart shaped die along the bottom was another free gift.


Another 6 x 6 card, another die by Sue Wilson - New Arrival, Stork and Baby.  The Pitter Patter and the Elephant were from Sue Wilson - Stuffed Animals.


I hope you like the other new cards that I have created, hopefully there will be some more in the next few days.

Have a great weekend.



2 comments:

Wendy L said...

These are all so gorgeous, love the baby ones, so sweet, xxx

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful cards!