Thursday 27 April 2017

New cards

Hi everyone

I have finally returned after a couple of weeks away, I have been busy making some new cards and making a lot of mistakes as well.  It's so good to be crafting again.
I knew this would happen, so it is just as well I have the patience of a saint.

I hope you like what I have made up until now.



This was a working Candy Machine card that I made for my 2 adopted grandchildren.  I used the Working Candy Machine die from Sue Wilson, once I got over the initial mistakes it was a relatively easy 'card' to put together.  Well worth it for the children.


This was a little card that I made for my son on his birthday.  I cut out the Jungle Friends, coloured them in and attached them to my card with sticky fixers, so that I could make them different levels.
Even though my son was 28, he really appreciated the card as he knows what I am like.


6 x 6 card, embossed with Clouds and a die which I can't remember the name of as I have had it so long.  I used the Chrysanthemum die from Sue Wilson, which is lovely, just a pity I couldn't show it off to its full potential.  Once the card goes into an envelope it squashes the petals down.


6 x 6 card, embossed with Flowers, I die cut a circle from the middle of the card.  I used a die which I had got free from one of my magazines.  It was a complete die with Happy Birthday and the flowers and bird attached.  I separated the flowers and bird from the Happy Birthday so that I was able to put them in different places on the card.


Another 6 x 6 card, I used a border die to cut out the side of the card, I then used pink card to have as the inside of the card.  I cut out three pieces of card, two for the pink and yellow and the other one was used to put the Happy Birthday die onto.  I then embellished it with some flowers at the side.


A 7 x7 card, silver mirri card used, then white card.  I then cut out another 3 pieces of card, two for the silver and white and another one to put the Happy Birthday die onto.  I also used the Chrysanthemum die again.  



I'm not too good at describing how I  have made my cards, this is something that I am going to have to learn. lol

I hope that you like my first set of cards that I have made and hopefully there will be many more soon.

I can't remember if I had said before, but my Zip Slide is this Sunday at 10.30am, I am sort of looking forward to it, I will just have to try and put the fear of heights behind me.

Thank you for looking.















No comments: